Barbara Richard

Friday, October 20, 2006


My first book, titled "Dancing on His Grave" has been self-published, and is available at www.Trafford.com/06-0409. The website contains excerpts from the book and details about myself, my mother and my four sisters' lifelong dealings with a narcissistic sociopath. I'm putting the finishing touches on a sequel, titled "Walking Wounded," and have the third book in the trilogy, tentatively titled "Chasing Ghosts," in skeleton form.

I'd love to hear from people who share with me the tragedy of domestic abuse including sexual abuse and incest. My emphasis is on the strength and endurance of the human spirit, and the need to break the chain of abuse before it passes to the next generation.

Barbara Richard

1 Comments:

  • At 2:27 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Barbara, I would like to talk to you if you have the time. My family are the L's in your book. Oscar, Herman and Warner are my grandfathers brothers.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home