Barbara Richard

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I haven't been here for awhile. Computer crash! Advice: Don't download Microsoft's "Defender" onto an older computer without help (unless you're above average in computer savvy. I'm definitely not.)

I've learned interesting things. Barnes and Noble has bought the right to print "Dancing on His Grave" and is selling their own version (they are paying appropriate royalties.) Their version looks different from the original--creme paper and laminated cover. I don't think the black and white graphics are as high quality as Trafford's. Now, an outlet in the United Kingdom is doing the same. I'm still clueless about Amazon. I know they're selling books, but I haven't seen them on my royalty statement.

I've decided that during my promotional tour around Montana this summer, I will present a workshop on self-publishing. What a fascinating subject it is.

I'm finalizing "Walking Wounded."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home