Barbara Richard

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Glendive was great! We had an excellent turnout at the book discussion, about thirty five people, and ten at the workshop on memoir and self publishing. I've met many wonderful people, and renewed old acquaintances. I'm glad I had Trafford ship more books.

Glendive has one of the most beautiful and well equipped library facilities I've ever seen in a small town, a former bank; and the golf course is extremely well maintained, affordable and accessible. Our chosen RV park, Green Valley RV, supplied us with all our basic needs at a very affordable price. Glendive is altogether a great little town.

We will head for Sidney today. Forecasts are for a return to extreme heat. So glad for air conditioning!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:14 PM , Blogger guppiewoman said...

    Barbara, Wishing you well as you travel on to my hometown of Sidney, MT. I am following your trails through your blog. Just spoke with my brother and his wife who retired to Sequim 7 years ago from Billings. I asked them if they knew you and he said, "Yes I exercise at the same place as them and they will be back for the Montana Picnic August 18th." Small world!

    I was so pleased when I read your blog that the Circle, MT was a great turnout and that people came who had known your family and father...

    Little miracles happen all the time!

    Hopefully, the storms will abate while you are in the Sidney area and you have a wonderful turnout.

    Wishing you well. lottiemae
    guppiewoman@hotmail.com

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home