Barbara Richard

Monday, September 17, 2007

One down, three more to go, and then I get to go back to "Chasing Ghosts" and my notorious ancesters. We made a quick trip to Missoula for the Festival of the Book, driving all the way back yesterday (thank heaven for an engrossing audiobook--makes the time fly by.) On Weds (Sept. 19th) I'll go to Bellevue (WA) for the Pacific Northwest Booksellers Assn. trade show. I'm a vendor this year (legacy of self-publishing.) Then (driving) to Dillon, MT, for Domestic Violence Awareness event on October 11th. The last one for the year is the High Plains Bookfest in Billings on October 25th to 27th (flying.) Sometime during this period I get to visit grandkids.

Book sales are brisk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home