Barbara Richard

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Utterly gorgeous weather and I'm stuck inside revising. The strangest part is that I can hardly tear myself away. I'm working, and suddenly three or four hours are just gone. I hope I can get Chasing Ghosts in print in time for Christmas.

I'm looking forward to seeing my daughter and her family when I travel to Boulder at the end of the month for the Western Literature Association conference.

I'm so stressed over the election that I'm listening to Public Radio instead of television--purely for enjoyment.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:20 PM , Blogger Patia said...

    I'm cranking, too, trying to get my book DONE.

    Are you coming to the Montana Festival of the Book? If so (I hope so!), do you want to go to the gala reading together?

     
  • At 12:57 PM , Blogger Barb said...

    I'll be there. I'm scheduled for a reading from "Walking Wounded" and a panel on self-publishing. I'd be delighted to attend the GALA with you. Jim might be there too.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home