Barbara Richard

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

I'm getting a little upset with Trafford. I sent all required items to them and was cleared for printing on November 25th. I was informed I would receive a proof of my new book on or before December 30th. Nothing arrived. I called them on January 5, and a recorded voice told me that the entire staff was taking their "holiday" to make way for extensive remodelling that might take several weeks! Now I don't know when I'll be able to launch my advertising; probably spring. What a disappointment! It's a good thing that the weather is wet and gloomy. It's conducive to staying in the house and making progress on my essays. I want to have the "Chasing Ghosts" project put to bed before the weather gets too nice to stay indoors.

On the bright side, I'm enjoying the research for my essays. Very uplifting, although it looks like our nation is in for a VERY bumpy ride leading up to 2012.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home