Barbara Richard

Sunday, March 29, 2009

I forgot to say that my new address for ordering books from me after June 1 will be Box 749, White Sulphur Springs, Mt. 59645 My e-mail will remain the same.

The move is progressing.

I haven't mailed or e-mailed notifications about the availability of "Chasing Ghosts." Trafford STILL has not sent my supply of books. I'm glad to be busy with other things. My patience is wearing thin. I also intend to place ads in many local Montana newspapers. The link to the Trafford website is www.Trafford.com/08-1379.

Thanks for hanging with me.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:10 PM , Blogger Patia said...

    Hey! It'll be nice to have you back in Montana.

    I've been hard at work on a new outline for my book the past several days. (That's the one thing I keep getting stuck on -- how to organize it.)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home