Barbara Richard

Friday, March 06, 2009

The proof was received, reviewed, and the final agreement and authorization mailed. Perhaps I'll have books and post cards in my hands in a couple of weeks. Just about the time I want to get out in the yard and dig in my herb beds, not sit in front of the computer sending post cards and e-mails. I think I'll tell Trafford that they should give me a couple of dozen more free books, as payment for my patience. (By the way, this book will be priced $3 less than the others--it's slightly slimmer.) Now I'm seriously considering a major revision of Dancing on His Grave. Russ and I have learned a lot in the process of producing three books--about layout, font size, etc. This might be vanity on my part, but I think the third book exudes a higher quality than the first one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home